Sunday, January 11, 2009

OCBC Cycling 40km

Not much has happened for the start of 2009. The only thing is that I joined the 40km OCBC Cycle. Got to start to train up abit. If not on the actual day, dunno if I can complete the challenge or not.

The route is starting from F1 Pit, up Republic Ave, Nicoll Highway, ECP and then turn back before Changi Coast rd. Quite a distance actually. I nvr really cycle so far before as far as I can remember. Haaa.

Last Friday, I did a 10km in 22mins trial in the gym. Wow, can be very tiring. LOL. Actually thinking of going to ECP later today. But a bit lazy leh and nobody to go with also. How I wish i staying in the East.

Anyway, I read alot of horoscope from different sources saying 1981 chicken in the cow year will have good wealth and chances of promotion and new job opportunities. Hope so its true lah.

No comments: