Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Went to "The Line" at Shangri-La hotel with my family to have buffet lunch to celebrate my birthday in advance. The food there is not bad, especially the crab and oysters. The range of food is quite good. The food all taste nice in average. But the price is not cheap. 90++ per person. We pay like 640 bucks for 7 person. That was after 15% UOB credit card discount. Anyway I always have a problem after buffets - bloated stomach!!!!! I always tend to overeat when comes to buffet. Especially one that has so many nice nice food to eat. Hahaha

Anyway we left for home around 2pm++.

Then after that, I met my sec sch friends at causepoint for dinner. I couldnt eat much coz stomach still very full. We went to tian xiao er. The food there so so only lah. Anyway after that we went to party world@civic plaza to k songs. My friends bought a cake for me also. Ice cream one. Very hard to cut, but very nice to eat.. heeee.....













No comments: