Saturday, April 28, 2007

time to study

My J2ee exam is next wednesday, the day after labour day. Its a open book exam. Dunno hw to study leh. Sianzz. One of my lecturer said its actually quite hard to fail. I seriously hope so.

Studying and working at the same time is no joke man. I got to think twice, thrice, or more about studying again. Previously I was thinking of doing Masters. But I think I have to study full time man. Night classes are killers. Half time time, I was dozing on and off, like a half-zombie like that.

It was a rather hectic week for me this week. Apart from my last J2ee lesson on Monday, I stayed in office until 9+ 10pm from Tuesday to Friday.

Got to rush to complete a system in which I think is rather useless. The users thought so too. But my stupid boss wants it. What to do. Got to rollout on Monday. Actual live data will come in on Wednesday night, the night of my exam. So what mood should I bring in to the exam hall on Wed?

Wish me luck!

No comments: