Saturday, April 14, 2007

poor & stupid

Last thurs, i got bluffed into getting a hotel travel membership that costs quite a bit of money. I dunno should I be feeling good or bad with this membership. Thinking of it really makes me very vexed.


Good if I want to travel alot. But when I travel, i often followed travel groups like Chan Brothers. So.... Oh well, anyway, I was given a few freebies, one of which is a invitation to a studio photoshoot worth $588.00. And guess what, its also about some membership thing. Sign up for membership, get more people in, they rebate you. Then each year got a few free photoshoots, makeover and stuff. I decided to stand firm this time. So I got away with 2 free photos.


Think I should start avoiding all this stupid invitations. They are no free things in this world.



No comments: