Saturday, February 10, 2007

Some updates...

Haven been blogging much recently as you can see. This is the 3rd post only since the start of 2007. Mostly because I started my J2EE course and I must say its not easy to study and work at the same time. Really kowtow to those who can tahan for years!!

On the other hand, on the days I have no lessons (tues and thurs), I go gym. Really wear me down man. Then still got projects to do also. Not really easy leh.

Im just wondering if I will be able to survive longer courses anot. Some courses like MBA or MSCE or CCNA. Or should I just live with what I have now?

Seriously, studying when working, many things have to be casted aside. Lucky I don't have gf commitments now. If not I dunno how to balance between work, gf and family leh.

Anyway J2EE's quite interesting I must say. Not as rigid as .NET as least. No wonder more companies go for J2EE instead, coz they can have more choices to choose from in terms of Operation Systems, webhost, database modules.

.NET only can use Windows and IIS.

.NET is easy but its limited to what the .NET framework can do. J2EE is opensourceable and its libraries can be implemented in many ways.

Anyway, these might be too technical for non-IT people. Pardon me, if you fallen asleep. I shall not go on then.

I guess these kind of life will go on until May or June for me, after which I might start looking for new jobs involving J2EE also.

Work load at work also quite high. Got a few deadlines to meet before the end of next week. Think my boss not happy that I left at 5.30 everyday also. But I don't care lah. My offical knock-off time is 5pm leh. I late for half an hour already leh.

Ok lah. I will try to blog more often rather than these long occasional long posts. hehe.

No comments: