Saturday, February 24, 2007

happy oink oink year and happy birthday !!!!!!!

New year eve:
Relatives from my father's side came to our house and we had streamboat for dinner. Receive some angbaos from my aunties. They always give on the eve of the new year.

New year day:
Went to temple to pray, then to granduncle's place, then to auntie's place then back home. Relatives from my father's side came over and we played blackjack. I lost money as usual. Not much though.

2nd day of new year:
Went to auntie's house, then to 2 granduncle's house then home. Then went to grandauntie house. My dad's birthday this day also. Happy birthday dad!! We went for dinner at G7 at havelock road.

3rd day of new year:
Relatives from both sides (dad & mum) coming to our house. Since my 2 younger brothers at home, I took the chance to escape and went to my friend's place for streamboat lunch and to another friend place. Gamble again and lost $100+ i think. I never really counted.

4th, 5th, 6th day of new year:
Back to work. work until 9++ pm.

WOnderful chinese new year izzit it. I haven open my angbaos yet. Maybe open later today.

Anyway today is Ren day aka everyone's birthday. So wish everyone happy birthday ah!!!

Lunar age is english age + 1. So my lunar age is 26+1 = 27. old liao leh.. My mother say feng shui si say i will get married when im 28, which is next year???

Can that be true??

No comments: