Saturday, September 02, 2006

Going to KL for a week

Later, going to drive up to KL. My dad got to go back to work. Actually, he hasnt really recovered. But he says he has to go back, if not he loses his job.

Dunno if my dad is speaking the truth anot. But my dad, he's a very stubborb person. Once he made up his mind, nobody can say anything one.

So I going up to KL with my mum to help clean up his condo. Nvr clean for a few months liao, so got to go clean up for my dad.

But one thing is that I dunno how my dad going to work. All this times he has my mum or at least one of us around. But if he goes to work, can he manage on his own?

This week i took 5 days leave which left me with no more leaves left. So how am I going to drive him back to KL the week after next?

So is he going to climb up the coach and go back to KL the week after next? With my mum?

Haizzz... I really dunno...

Got to see how he manage this coming week bah.

Im not really keen of driving up to KL, but what to do...

No comments: