Saturday, June 17, 2006

Bye bye Meizhen

Seems like only yesterday that I blogged, but actually 5 days had passed liao. Time really flies.

Yesterday was my colleague, meizhen's last day. She treated our whole department with yummy yummy beard papa's cream puffs from bugis junction. Was quite sad when she was packing her stuff and preparing to leave us for good. Never met such a gentle girl like her before. Talk very softly and never seems to have any temper at all. Sometimes a bit blur blur, so kinda cute. Always wear a smile on her face, really brighten up the office alot. Too bad, she is attached already, if not....

Well, never mind, wish her the very best in whatever she does in future lah.

Took some pictures with her before she left, will upload them later.

Boring weekend, coz no programs planned. So most likely stay at home and rot lor. Anyway, got my ICT schedule liao. So got to start searching for my army stuff. Dunno where i threw them. Hope they are still around somewhere haha. Really sianz leh, got to go back for reservist. Short 1 to 2 days ok lah. But this coming one is a High-Key one. Total of 16 days, excluding weekends. 2 weeks plus, dunno what the hell so long for.

Anyway previously I mentioned something about a Java J2EE course that I was interested to attend at NUS. I finally made up my mind and decided to go ahead with it. As a web programmer, .NET and J2EE is the 2 must-have skills. My current job is already giving me more than enough experience in dot net. Now what I need is J2EE. So this course is just what I need. Course duration is 24 lessons. Fee: $4200 excluding GST. Upon completion of the course, can claim 50% of the course fee from CITREP. So 2++K for a profession diploma from NUS. Not a bad deal right. Lessons start from 6.30 to 9.30, 3 times a week. Hope it wont be too tough for me.

Alright, thanks for tuning in. Ahliyos.

No comments: