Thursday, September 29, 2011

One more month to our big day

I can't believe it.....  Just one more month to our big day!!!!!  Gone were the days I tot I be alone for the rest of my life. To have my dear to spend the rest of my life with, to start family with, to grow old together with. I am really a lucky guy!!

Really lucky because firstly, I not exactly the handsome type of guys, i know myself well enough. But plus point is that I am tall lah...  This I cant deny.. haa..  And I got the worst temper you can imagine. Guess I inherit this from my dad. So sometimes and til today, I still throw my bad temper at home, at work, outside, and even with dear...

And I am a selfish and greedy person. If got good things, I rather have them myself first then got balance then give others.. This I cant help it. It's a part of me already. And in this competitive little island, if you don't fight for yourself, you will sure to lose out...

And I don't like to lose to others and I don't like to give in. The wanting to win and show off is also the other not so good side of me. But I guess its not so easy to change all these. One way is to see the world with a open heart and don't take everything to heart so much. I try lah.... Say ez, do difficult..

Ever since I had dear by my side, I can share all I have with her because she is the other part of me who makes me complete. All my joy, sorrows I can pour out to her. She is my best friend and partner and there is no other person who can replace her in my heart.

On 30th Oct 2011, I be a complete person and I will have a complete life and I am so looking forward to it. Just hope I don't be a gan cheong spider on that day. LOLx...

2 weeks more to Guo Da Li...  Bought all the necessary things already less some small items which we will go down to chinatown to get. Cakes also booked already. 2 days before the GDL day, our new King size bed will arrive. Hope our small little room wont be to cram up.. haa..

No comments: