Monday, August 09, 2010

National Day in KL

Happy National Day Singapore!!! But......... Im not in Singapore... haahaa..

Same as last year, because I couldn't get the tickets to NDP, so as not to waste the long weekend rotting away, dear & I went to KL together with my dad & mum and my youngest bro Jeremy & gf.

Never do much actually, just went shopping for a while and went around eating... haa

We went to 1 utama......


dear at 1 utama


with me as well.....

mum went with us as well but dad stayed at home coz he lazy to walk...

Jeremy & gf went to sunway...

After tat we went somewhere near my dad's KL house for dinner......


Jeremy with the delicious oysters


mum acting cute.....


dad with a napkin to prevent food from dropping on his big big stomach...

tats about all... Hope next year can go NDP with dear coz she nvr go before.....





No comments: