Friday, July 30, 2010

my iphone 4

Went to collect my iphone 4 at Marina Bay Sands just now.. MBS wasn't really convenient because currently it quite far away if you try to walk there from the nearest MRT station. Worse still, there is not a single public phone in there..

Why I know? Because when I collected my iphone, i upgraded my plan to one that is bundled with data. At the same time, I also traded in my stupid lousy omina.

And..... my new micro sim card was not activated yet, so I cant call with my iPhone. Then I can't use my current sim card to call because I had traded my omnia and I didn't have a spare phone with me.

Very smart right? Then poor dear was waiting for me at Marina Sq, wondering why I had not called yet and she couldn't get thru to me too..

So I asked the information counter at MBS for a public phone, and you know what? The reply was "Sorry sir, there is no public phone here". Omg... an Integrated Resort (IR) but no public phones? wow... I was really shocked..

So I ran to Marina Sq, and there is no public phone too.. shit.....

So in the end, I managed to find one public phone at City Link... Yes, I walked damn far...

After locating my poor hungry and tired dear, we finally met up and go for our dinner at Mac.. The time was about 8.50Pm nearly 9 already....

crap.. what a day... anyway luckily the effort was worth it.. Apple iPhone 4 is really cool.. Simply love how the phone works... The speed, the simplicity, the games.... I was just wondering why I chosed Omnia and not 3GS previously... haa..

Here are some of the first few photos taken with my iPhone..


me exploring..


dear



trying out the front camera. not so gd in terms of quality

my messy desk..

No comments: