Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pulau Dayang

I went with Gabriel and Jay to Pulau Dayang this weekend. Think gotta be my last diving trip for this year.. Anyway monsoon coming also.. So no more diving liao.. Unless u talking about other places like Bali where you can dive all year round.

This trip was great. Saw a lot of marine life. Fishes, eels, turtles, worms, stingrays, cuttlefish, prawns, giant clams, nunibranches, coral, and many more. The water around the island was rather good. Nice and blue. Think the good weather plays an important part.

Here are some pictures. The nice ones are taken by Gabriel with his SLR camera. Mine is taken with my Omnia.

Fotos from Gabriel.......

me & Jay waiting for ferry @ Mersing


me & Gabriel waiting for ferry @ Mersing


jetty and our dive boat


from the jetty towards our resort


us with our 2 Dive masters from Blue Reef Scuba

Fotos from my Omnia

jetty


nice beach


our bunk


my bed

No comments: