Friday, March 27, 2009

Sentosa!!!

I got one more annual leave to clear for FY 2008, so Kai Ling & I took leave and went to Sentosa today.

We drove to Imbiah Lookout and bought the Choice Package which includes admissions to 3 experience attractions and 1 adventure attraction. We chose Images Of Singapore, The Merlion and the Tiger Sky Tower for the 3 experience attractions and Luge & Skyride for the adventure attraction. We also bought the tickets for the Song of the Sea


Me at Imbiah Lookout

The Images Of Singapore is like a museum like that talking about Sir Stanford Raffles and all the way to current day. The Merlion is simply a waste of money. A short animated clip of Sang Nila Utama story then take a lift up to the top. See the view from the head, thats all. So stupid. LOL. The Tiger Sky Tower still ok lah, but nothing much also. Just go up and then down. I think Singapore Flyer offers a much better view lor.

I think what we enjoyed most is the Luge I guessed. Not the first time for me and still I find it kinda short to fully enjoy the ride.


Us waiting for our turn at the Luge

Actually wanted to take the skyride up back after the luge but it was raining and the ride stopped. So we went to Underwater world instead. Been years since I last went there. Haa.. And there is free admission to Dolphin lagoon also so we went there after we left Underwater world. Before the dolphin show, we had a quick lunch outside the lagoon. Very hungry sia. And lucky my egg mayo sandwich was edible and quite yummy also. First time I made that. Haa.. and there is ham and cheese sandwich and some Japanese seaweed chicken also. The dolphin show was so so only, but still quite entertaining lah.


Us on the tram otw to Underwater World


Us in Underwater world


Dolphin show


On top of the merlion

Last but not least, the song of the sea which was supposed to replace the musical fountains. But I find so so only also... Worth seeing once only haaa....

Its was a tiring day for us but we have lots of fun together. Hee...

No comments: