Sunday, November 02, 2008

Celebrating my mother birthday

Just now had lunch at Himawari Japanese Restaurant at Mount Faber Safra. The food is not bad. Price is ok also. Had a-la carte buffet. $34.80++ per pax. Then I got a 10% discount coupon from the dolce magazine. Hard to tell you what we had coz we ate alot. haaa.

Anyway initially wanted to go to a vegetarian restaurant, but my dad strongly objected. He said he won't go if we go. Haaa, my dad hate veges. I was going home last thursday when those dolce people hand out the mag to my colleague and me. Then I showed it to my mother on the same night and asked her what she want to eat. Then she flipped and saw this Jap restaurant. So I made the booking on Friday for 9. My family, plus my sis-in-law and 2 aunties.

Jialat, really eat a lot recently. Become fat already seriously. Can feel my office pants getting tighter. Oh dear.

19th Oct afternoon - My birthday celebrations @ The Line
19th Oct evening - Dinner at Din Tai Feng @ Causeway point (super bloated stomach, but still can eat some food)
25th Oct - Eat streamboat @ a restaurant in USJ, Malaysia
26th Oct - Eat @ Dragoon "Xiao Long Bao" restaurant in Sunway mall, Malaysia
2nd Nov (Today) ala carte buffet at Himawari Japanese Restaurant at Mount Faber Safra

Dun fat also cannot. Keep eating alot. Can go many places eat lah, but must control. But I am very greedy one. Full liao still can eat somemore. Especially buffet.....

How I wish we can just eat n eat and size still remains. HAaaaa....

November liao, no PH this month so boring. Got one wedding this month. 2 wedding next mth. Haaaaaa.... Going to be broke.

Did I mention last month 18th Oct, my friend borrowed my dad's car to be as wedding car. So I was the wedding car driver lah. So automatically i was one of the brothers also lor. The night before, went to wash car then went to the bridal shop to "dress up" the car. Then I drove home to park. This was the first time I drove a wedding car and I parked the car in my house's carpark. When my dad and mum saw the car, they again popped the question "So many of your friends getting married, when is your turn?". Did i mention my mum asked me to join those SDU events? Hmmm .... ok back to the wedding. Chee Yong was my course mate back in Air Force School. He married his gf Irene in the beautiful chapel in Singapore Arts Museum. The wedding was in the afternoon, so everything was over around 3++. Then I drove the newly wed couple back home around 5+ i think.

So its many wedding in a row. Oct, Nov & Dec. Got a few wedding scheduled for next year already also. haa...

No comments: