Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Poor, I have become

Last sat go IT show. wow, singaporeans really very rich. All buying LCD TV leh. Everywhere is people with LCD tv. Outside the lifts, taxi stands, escalators!!!

After look look see the cameras at the Canon, Fujifilm, olympus, casio, panasonic booths, I finally bought Fujifilm finepix f50fd. Comes with 12 megapixels, super ccd screen, antishake, face detection and many more. Most important the AF (auto focus) is very fast. Good for me coz i always see where nice just take. sometimes nvr aim also. lol. Price: S$459.00. Comes with 2 2gb sd card, 1 mini tripod, 1 camera case, 1 sd card reader, 1 ccd screen protector and 1 cleaning kit. Not bad lah hor. better than my kodak easy share 3 megapixel camera which is also fat and bulky.

My new camera.


My old camera.


And confirm liao. I going for my advance open water course from 4th evening to 6th evening. Pay the deposit liao. the course cost S$449.00.

Plus, i also bought some other things. Swipe my credit cards many times this month. Notice that i say cards instead of card. Yes, I have used both my OCBC Masters and UOB VISA to pay for different things.

Dunno got enough money to pay the bills this month anot. Jialat Jlalat.

No comments: