Saturday, August 18, 2007

Zouk

Yesterday, had a dinner buffet at Carlton Hotel. 30++ per pax. Different from other buffets, this one serves durian desserts and fresh durians!! Yes! Got a outdoor corner where fresh durians are served. The desserts are "power" also, especially the durian mousse cake and the durian pudding. There really durian flesh in them. Like those D24 durian cakes. And you can have unlimited servings!!!! WOW!! hehe

Next, I went to zouk with Johnson and the usual gang. There is one room that plays rnb. Seriously, if Im there with my gf, I wouldn't want her to go in there. The number of people in that room is crazy hell of alot. 90% you will be physically in contact with another person. Those girls, are there to let people take advantage you know. I went in once and I made up my mind I wont want to go in again. But the other bigger room, the so called zouk, that plays trance and house music is better. Much bigger compared to the rnb room. Anyway, last nite was 1st time i been to zouk. Nothing much actually. I think st. james will be much better. Those crazy dancing is not for me liao. Old liao I think. I prefer sitting down, chilling out and listening to live band, singing along. Much more relaxing this way.

No comments: