Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Job Hunting Time

When I was studying, I was always wishing that time could pass faster and that I could graduated. Now that I have graduated, I am thinking how nice if I can go back to study again. LOL. Contradicting right? Study life is ok so long there is no exams haha =p

Just a few days back, I finally finished editing my CV and sent out a few copies to some companies I saw on the Straits Time Recruit as well as JobsDB.com. So now have to wait for them to call me for interviews. Hope one call soon, its getting really bored at home, not mentioning broke as well. No job = no money =(

Tell you a little bit about my new SPECIAL friend. One day after she broke up with her bf, she msged me early in the morning. "Jason, I have forgiven my bf and you will always be my special friend" was the msg. Haha. Weird isn't it. But I also don't care anymore lah. We are so impossible until I cannot really identify what kind of friendship are we having now. So its best for me to just move on. I admit i still have some feelings for her, but I believe time will make me forget her bah. Or perhaps some girl may just come along and brighten my life once again, although I am really negative about having a relationship right now, having seen so many breakups and problems happening around me. Lets see how it goes lah. ;)

No comments: