Friday, September 03, 2004

Funny weather....

3rd september, the 3rd day of spring here in melbourne. but veri strange. weather turn colder instead or warmer. everyday rain. tats y people say melbourne can have 4 seasons in one day. like today. this morning was ok. afternoon the sun came, and it was hot. den nw in the evening rain. so to play safe, still wear more clothings everyday in case the day turn cold suddenly. heehee.

today onli got one hr lecture. den went to ikea wif 2 of my frds. i bought a chair with arm rest. den can see the television without straining my neck. coz my tv is on the tv stand which is mounted quite high up on the wall. cannot bring the tv down coz not my tv leh... bo bian lor. so bought this chair. cheap cheap onli. heehee. den have some fun fixing it up. nw can enjoy watching tv liao hehee...

tink u sure will ask me "no need to study huh, watch wat tv".... hey its friday leh.. haha.

cheers.

No comments: