Thursday, May 13, 2004

buzi... buzi... assignments.... assignments...... why do we have to do assignments.... somemore got uncooperative group members.. so sian. but wat to do.. i can't go and kick their butt and say "Wake up your f****ing idea rite.." aniway, jus hope this few week pass quickly, den no more sch... next mth will be exams mth. but my exams days quite jialat. but tat wat i tink lah.. some people say its gd. coz my 1st paper is on 8th. den next paper on 17th, 22nd and last one on 25th. They say, gd wat, got so much time to study..... but for me rite, i like to finish my exams quickly and get over wif it. My exam date stretch one mth leh.. sian... but i cannot change the dates leh.. hehe... but come to tink of it, also not bad lah. after one exam, at least i know the next paper not so soon. can take a break a while den study again hehe.. but not too long breaks lah. lol.

No comments: