Friday, April 23, 2004

at last, a day tat i can stay at home and rest. has been a buzi week for me. having 2 assignments due today, wat do u tink. But i submit one on wednesday and the other my frd help me submit. So today can laze at hm hehe. I was veri shocked when i heard from my frd tat part of nicol highway collasped on tuesday. This was the 1st ever incident tat happen after the long forgotten hotel new world. I feel a bit sad though and i dunno if it is safe to go to the area around golden mile and suntec anot. the impact might have damaged the buildings around. who knows. Anyway, i tink its the contractors fault tat this kind of things happen. They must have compromise some areas of the constructions. but does tat mean the other parts of the new circle line might have problems as well? who knows. haizz. aniway, tats all for nw. dunno wat to say also liao.

No comments: